Friday, June 13, 2014

PERFECTLY PEACH

I love these pants I wear them all the time, you can see how else I styled them here. I love pants with elastic waists and that's pretty much all I have bought since I had the twins because I will be able to wear them after I lose the rest of the weight. Plus I can't lie elastic waist pants are beyond comfortable! I'm loving wearing heals again, I feel so girly and pretty, it is so nice to get dressed up after having kids because normally I feel frumpy and gross wearing my usual sweats and spit up. I'm getting excited I will be starting my weight loss journey in just a few weeks, after I finish nursing. I'm so ready to feel fit again, and although eating lean and healthy can be hard, I love how good I feel when I do it. I can't believe in less than a month my precious little twins will be a year old.



Shirt(old): Similar
Pants: Free People &Here 
Purse Sam Edelman(old): Similar 
Necklace Lucky Brand(old): Love this
Bracelet Lucky Brand(old): Love this 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit and your hair looks amazing! Loving the peachy tones in this, congrats on getting back on track :)

    http://aboutamor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants are so fun, You look amazing and can't believe you just had twins!

    Http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous, doll! Love the shoes

    Xo
    Dallastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete