Monday, June 9, 2014

LOVE & DENIM

Can I just say I love Mondays right now because I'm addicted to the Bachelorette, is that weird that I look forward to Mondays now because I can't wait to indulge in the drama. I love Andi she is my favorite Bachelorette they have ever had. I'm also so excited for Tuesday this week, its the season premiere of Pretty Little Liars!!!! PLL is my all time obsession, I can't get enough of it! Thank goodness for DVR or I would miss all my favorite shows. Ok onto todays look, these jeans are like the best find ever. I got them at Nordstrom Rack for $39 and they are Paige Denim, this is a crazy good deal because they were originally $269. When I get an awesome deal like this I am on such a high for like days, it gets me crazy excited. I love wearing just a plain white tee and dressing it up with accessories. It's simple but so me. Is anyone else into these BCBG bracelets? I think they are so cute. Happy Monday thanks for stopping by.











































Tee Forever21(old): Similar
Jeans: Paige Denim & Another Color
Scarf: Zumiez & Love this too
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction
Bag: Steve Madden & Similar
Bracelet: BCBG
Rings: Similar

10 comments:

  1. Adorable outfit, I love your scarf! Also, we totally have the same TV tastes...I love Andi and am SO excited for PLL...both guilty pleasures but I am so into it!
    xx,

    Paisley

    paisleynotplaid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look ! Especially like your hairdo! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! Especially the bag, seems great for summer! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit!! Love your hair. It's crazy gorgeous!! You should do a hair tutorial! :)
    www.crazygorgeous.wordpress.Com
    Twitter: @crzygorgeous365

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! Your hair color and style is gorgeous!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is so pretty! Loving the tough meets girly vibes!
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty love the color combo! :)

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love indulging into reality drama, it's my guilty pleasure<3
    Pretty outfit, I like your shoes :)
    xoxo
    ├čerry ♥ Stylish  

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great jeans. They look great on you.

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com
    Follow me on Instagram: @theskimplelife

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have a beautiful smile! love those fun zippers on your pants!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete