Wednesday, June 11, 2014

FAVORITE SUMMER SANDALS

I have had my eye on this bag for a while and it finally went on sale, to make the sale even better I also got a birthday email for an additional %40 off my order. You better believe I jumped on that I got a $98 purse for only $29. Can I just talk about these shoes I'm obsessed with them, I got them for my birthday and I have worn them almost everyday. They are so comfortable and add such a great pop to any outfit! They also remind me of my Birkenstocks which I'm in love with, I'm so happy birks are back in style. They are my go to shoe for summer! Also when my shoes and bag have a lot going on I like to keep the rest of my outfit and accessories on the simple side. I hope you like it!









































Shirt: Free People like 3 years old
Jeans found in mens section(old): Love these
Shoes: Free People
Bag: Lucky Brand &More colors here
Necklace Lucky Brand(old): Similar

6 comments:

  1. Omg you look adorable! Love everything you wear. Esp. the cute bag. Omg what a steal. Lucky you. Love the shoes too.

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top! (=
    xx

    We can follow each other, if you'd like. Just let us know. (=
    Quick Links:
    Follow us via GFC here
    Follow us via bloglovin here
    -
    itsksquared.blogspot.com | kim&kyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit! I love your shoes! They were such a big trend here in Argentina last year, and this one will be the same. Great look!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is super pretty!

    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete