Monday, June 16, 2014

CASE OF THE MONDAYS

I'm loving graphic tees a lot lately! They are comfy cute and you can make a statement without saying a word, your shirt can say it all for you. This outfit is pure casual/comfort, but I still feel put together when I'm out and about with the babies running errands. Who hasn't had a Monday where they are so not ready for the weekend to be over yet? I'm pretty sure everyone can relate to this tee. I hope everyone had a great Fathers Day yesterday. I had to post a picture of one of the presents I got for my husband, matching father/son batman socks with capes, and I'm obsessed with my lil guys cute chunky legs! Too cute! I just want to let my hubby know I am so grateful for him and the great dad/husband that he is. He is so helpful and such a great example to our lil twins. Thanks for all you do babe, I love you! I hope everyone has a great start to their week and get a lil outfit inspiration from this post.







Shirt: Kohls 
Sweater Urban Outfitters(old): Similar 
Pants H&M(old): Love these  &These 
Shoes: Birkenstock 
Bracelet: Lucky Brand 

12 comments:

  1. Aw, the batman socks are such a great idea for Fathers Day. So sweet.

    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those chubby little legs too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Tricia and I really appreciate all your support on my blog :)

      Delete
  3. Super nice outfit! Love it
    kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit on you. The batman socks are just too cute. Great backdrop.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit! really loving your shirt!

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute look! That sock photo is adorbs!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need that top! It's how I feel practically every day. That picture of your son and husband wearing matching socks is beyond adorable!

    -Helen Grace

    Sweet Helen Grace

    ReplyDelete