Monday, June 2, 2014

BIRTHDAY ZOO FUN

My birthday was this past Friday and I had so much fun! My husband and I took the twins to the zoo, they are still a little young to think its even cool, they pay more attention to all the people there rather than the animals. I however am so fascinated by the animals, I could stay there for hours just watching them. My favorites were the lions and the apes and monkeys, we got some pretty awesome pictures of them. I've noticed as I have gotten older I care so much more about just spending the day with my family, and I don't care nearly as much about getting presents. Don't get me wrong I still love presents, but its all about my spending time with my precious little family now. I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!









Tank(old): Similar 
Kimono(old): Love this 
Sandals: Guess 
Necklace Lucky Brand(old): Similar  
Bracelet Lucky Brand(old): Similar 

21 comments:

  1. Loving the colors in that top! Looks like a blast! Happy belated birthday! :)

    xx,
    http://aleciamariana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the Birthday love!!!

      Delete
  2. I adore this cute and casual look. Great sandals!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for comment!

    you look amazing - love your style. I write a german plus size blog too :)

    greetings,
    steffi
    raspberrybaby.wordpress.com
    www.conservatory-girl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! You have a great blog doll :)

      Delete
  4. great look for the zoo. Happy belated birthday to you!! Hope you had a blast celebrating!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that orange kimono! Such a cute laid back look, your hair is beautiful! Looks like such a fun birthday! :)

    http://aboutamor.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks/sounds like a fun time! My birthday is tomorrow actually (I'm turning 20 ahhh)

    I'd also love it if you could check out my blog as well! xx http://afashionneverland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG your no longer a teen!!! Happy Birthday Girly :)

      Delete
  7. So fun!! I love the zoo and your kimono is so cute!! You should def. move to the beach, its so nice!! :)
    xo, Jenn
    xposedbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comment, your so sweet!!!

      Delete
  8. Happy belated birthday! Love the photos, especially the third one - beautiful shot and wonderful outfit. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaaaah love love kimono tops!!

    Uris
    http://my-sinina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your hair!

    xx, Kristy
    www.thesaltymessblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Happy BIRTHDAY gorgeous! Lovin' your flower shirt!!! And that lil' monkey is soooooo CUTE! love how he's on his back:)
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete