Monday, May 26, 2014

REMEMBERING THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO HAVE DIED WHILE SERVING

On this day I want to express my gratitude to those who have paid the ultimate price for the freedoms I enjoy. I also want to express my gratitude to their families for the huge sacrifice they make in supporting those who fight and defend our freedoms. It is easy for each of us to never really think about what a big sacrifice the men and women who serve our country make on a daily basis but on this day I hope each of us will take the time to say thank you. God bless America!



4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, your the sweetest!!! and yes, I love juicing, it has done wonders for my body, face, insides...everything!! Your the gorgeous one and thanks for the help, im a little slow on the GFC. haha I followed you too! Its under starjen00! So happy to have found your cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great Ideas and a interesting blog, I really like it!
    what you think, wanna follow each other?
    Just let me know, I would be happy :-)

    Kiss from Swiss, Kira
    schuhRei.ch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! I don't think I have seen it here :( nice review)
    Lovely Read!
    New Fashion/Beauty Tips Blog Pages>> http://fashionbeautytips.net/
    http://beauty2beautytips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such inspirational and lovely posts!
    I have nominated you for the BEST BLOGGER AWARD! I would love to read all of your answers!
    The link: http://drawnbyfeatherlines.blogspot.de/2014/06/best-blogger-award.html

    love ♥

    ReplyDelete