Monday, May 12, 2014

MY TOP CHOICES FOR SWIMWEAR THIS SUMMER


I can't lie I'm not looking forward to putting on a swimsuit this summer, I'm super nervous about it. I have been searching online and I found a few options that I think might work. I'll let you know if I actually find one I dare wear out in public. First I have to get the courage to go and try them on in real life with those awesome lights they put in dressing rooms, hello cellulite!!!!! I'm hoping something will fit ok on this post twins body of mine. I love swimming and I'm excited to take my twins swimming but I might just end up wearing a full body wetsuit. Is anyone else dreading putting on a swim suit as much as I am?


Summer 2014 Swimwear

 

 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I agree ;) with you.
    This selectio is very nice.
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. the blue one piece with the polka dots is gorgeous :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juliet, I have no doubt that even in your "post twin body" as you put it, you'll still be able to rock a trendy swimsuit! By the way, did you see my request that I posted on your facebook page? It's a request for a post for this blog. :-) (I put the request on your individual facebook page. .. not the Juliet's threads facebook page.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl you are gorgeous you shouldn't be scared of swimsuit season!! But I too am dreading it... Being preggers in a swimsuit. Yikes. Love those choices I might have to steal one of those high waisted ones!!


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Betsey Johnson one piece!! Great picks!

    xx,
    http://aleciamariana.com

    ReplyDelete