Monday, May 5, 2014

MY NO MAKEUP MAKEUP LOOK




 

Happy Monday I hope your weekend was fun! I had a great weekend spent with family. Friday we went to the zoo with my in laws and neices, it was so much fun, the weather was perfect and the babies loved being with their cousins and hanging out outside. Saturday I went to a wedding shower for my cousin, it was a blast hanging out with my sisters and cousins that I don't get to see as often as I would like to.

Today's post is my go to makeup most of the time lately. I like it because it takes like two minutes to apply and you don't really look like your wearing makeup but you look refreshed and well rested.  This look is perfect for summer, and really anyone who is in a hurry in the morning.

Step 1: St Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse-pump the mousse into your palm and rub all over your face and neck, and make sure to wash your hands after you apply it to your face. I love this stuff because when your face looks tan I don't feel like you need to wear any foundation or powder.

Step 2: Josie Maran Argan Creamy Concealer Crayon -I use Fair 1, I apply this under my eyes, around my nose, and if I have any other red areas. I don't set it with a powder or anything I just leave it because I like my face to look dewy and natural when I wear this makeup look.

Step 3: Urban Decay Naked Flushed - I put a little bit of the middle color on the bottom of my eyelid, and the bronzer color where the sun would normally hit. Under my cheek bones, on my jaw bone, my forehead and a little on the sides of my nose. Then I put a little bit of the pink color on for blush. I apply all of this very lightly so its just a fresh glowy look.

Step 4: Burt's Bees tinted lip balm in blush orchid. I am obsessed with tinted chapstick, you can get this stuff everywhere, Target, Walmart.

Step 5: Mac Cosmetics Zoom Lash - I usually only apply one coat of mascara with this natural look.

17 comments:

  1. Wow thanks for sharing. It sounds beautiful!! Wish you would have posted a photo!

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took your advice and added a picture, thanks for the idea love!!!

      Delete
  2. Such an inspiring post sweetie! Thank you for sharing!

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: [Outfit Idea] .A Colorful Scarf.
    Previews Blog Post: [Inspirational] .You Are Not Alone In Your Walk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mi piace come ti sei truccata in modo del tutto naturale, baci Angelichic

    WWW.ANGELICHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I looked that good without makeup on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've gor the Saint-Tropez mousse as well, great product! You look so pretty, you even don't need make-up!

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard amazing things about the St Tropez self tanner! I am going to have to give it a try!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so pretty and natural but still polished - love it! :)
    xo Hannah

    http://thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    http://thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love St. Tropez mousse! It's my favorite!

    xx,
    http://aleciamariana.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely love the St. Tropez! It does a great job <3

    http://www.vonvogue.com/
    New Post: The Classic Weekend
    xx, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! Thabk you for sharing.
    http://blogthebutterfly.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, I love the look and thanks for sharing the products.
    www.stylediarybyosy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete