Friday, May 2, 2014

I LOVE SPRING

I'm so in love with the spring weather and all of the beautiful flowers everywhere! We have been taking the twins on a walk any day that the weather allows and man does it feel good to be soaking up some vitamin D. It literally makes my heart smile! Last night we took our walk as the sun was setting so it was a little bit chilly, this sweater and pants were the perfect outfit for our stroll around the neighborhood. I love this time of year and all the time we get to spend outside, I'm so excited for all the fun activities will get to do with the babies, like going to the zoo, swimming, anything in the sunshine sounds fabulous to me. Have a great weekend and thanks so much for checking out my blog.
 


















 
Pants(old): Similar Style & Similar
Sweater(old): Love this and its only $5
Sandals(old): Similar
Necklace(old): Love this &This



10 comments:

  1. the print is fabulous!! xo Happy Friday!

    Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. I love those pants! I want a pair like those. :) I love the necklace too.
    followed you on G+ :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    http://missdream-girl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to get some pants they are so comfortable, thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  3. Oooh it's so pretty and stunning! I love, love love the skirt, the print is just so pretty! Xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet and comfy looking outfit!
    xoox

    www.kiwi-who.de.vu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  5. I love the print of your pants! They look very comfy! ^^

    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mi piace come hai abbinato i capi, baci Angelichic

    WWW.ANGELICHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete