Friday, May 9, 2014

COMFY CAN BE DRESSY TOO

Happy Friday, I'm so excited its the weekend! Todays outfit looks like I'm dressed up but it feels like I'm in my pajamas, I'm addicted to these drapey kind of pants. They are so flattering on any body type, and I love them because I will still be able to wear them even after I lose all of my baby weight. I love these shoes so much because they are the perfect height and the wedge makes them really comfortable to wear all day, they also dress up any outfit. I hope you have a great weekend, see you next week. 
 
 
















 
Top (old): Similar 
Pants:Old Navy 
Necklace Zara: Similar Style 
Ring(old):Similar Style 
Shoes(old): Identical  
Purse Betsey Johnson (old): Similar Betsey Johson

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree! Comfy can be dress! :)
    -Alex of http://snippetswithalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Lately comfortable dress clothes are the move. Like dressing up pajama pants with sheer button downs. This looks great despite being comfortable at the same time.
    www.simpleaesthetic.com
    x,
    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore your pants!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete