Monday, May 19, 2014

ACCESSORIES TIE IT ALL TOGETHER


How is it Monday already? I know I say that every week but the weekends go by way too fast! Can I just tell you how in love I am with turquoise jewelry, its my absolute favorite. I love to wear a really casual outfit and spice it up with accessories, that way the focus is on my favorite jewelry pieces. Everyone needs a white button up, you can wear it with everything and in every season, definitely a staple in my closet. I also wanted to mention that if you love these shoes as much as I do and want to get them, order a half size smaller than you normally would or they will be huge. I hope you have a great start to your week, thanks so much for checking out my blog.







White Button Up: Gap
Jeans: Gap (lighter color)
Shoes: Seychelles
Necklace(Sibilia old): Similar & Obsessed
Bracelet: Sibilia
Earrings(Sibilia, old): Similar

9 comments:

  1. This look is gorgeous! Definitely love the turquoise jewelry, it makes the outfit!

    http://aboutamor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, turquoise is the best ever!

      Delete
  2. Love turquoise jewelry too! Looks great!!

    xx,
    http://aleciamariana.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blue jewelry!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how simple and chic this outfit is! Gorgeous!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit! I love how simple it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shoes! So pretty.

    www.theshyrose.com

    ReplyDelete