Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What the Weather???

K so I'm pretty sure mother nature played a serious joke on us for April Fools Day. Although its officially spring it feels a lot more like winter. I would say now is actually the perfect time of year to get a new winter coat since they are all going on sale now. I usually buy swimsuits in the fall when they go on sale and winter coats in the spring. I do hate waiting to wear them until the next season but its so worth it because you can score some amazing deals. Usually 50-70% off which is well worth it to me. Below I'm wearing my favorite coat from Betsey Johnson. I'm slightly obsessed with Betsey, actually super obsessed. I got it on sale two springs ago and I still love it so much! I think a great winter coat can last you years as long as you invest in one that you absolutely love it. I hope someone out there is enjoying some sunshine cause it sure hasn't been shining here. I hope you have a great Wednesday only two more days until its the weekend!!!
 




Coat Betsey Johnson(old): Camo Coat I want bad & Similar to mine 
sweatshirt(old): similar cute for spring
pants: H&M
beanie (old): love this
shoes (old): similar


No comments:

Post a Comment