Friday, April 11, 2014

Pajama Jeans

It's Friday!!!! Yahoo!!! I have found my dream pants and they are Rag & Bone pajama jeans. These are the best pants I have ever owned, no joke. I'm obsessed I wear them all the time, they trip me out because I know I'm wearing sweat pants but when I look in the mirror its like I'm wearing jeans. I love them because they trick everyone. People will comment they love my jeans and I'm like, you'll never believe this but they aren't jeans, they are sweatpants. I can't say enough good things about these pants, I absolutely 100 percent love love love these pants. Best purchase ever. I'm in a loving everything mood right now, because I have also been loving the weather. No more being cooped up in the house, the sun is out and we are all loving it, Dozer especially he loves walks. Anytime he hears the word walk he is jumping up and down and can't wait to get outside. I hope you are all enjoying the sunshine and soaking up some vitamin D. Have a great weekend!!!
 
 
 
Pajama Jeans: Rag & Bone
Shirt(old): Cute
Cardigan: Gap 
Shoes(old): similar
Ring by bing bang(old): newer version
Bracelet Diesel(old): this years version
 
 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment