Sunday, April 27, 2014

LEOPARD LEGS

 

I'm so in love with these leopard pants, leopard is for sure one of my favorite things in the world to wear. I just feel so fun and girly when I wear leopard! I'm also a huge fan of cardigans and this one is perfect for spring because its short sleeves. I will be wearing these pants in the summer as well because they are such a light material they won't be too hot, I'll just add a great pair of sandals instead of my favorite go to booties. This outfit has been worn quite a few times recently because it has leopard and studs which are some of my top fashion picks right now.
 
Here are a few tips if you want to Rock Leopard Pants too
  • Leopard pants will look great with any solid colored top.
  • To wear them for a nighttime look where with heels and a dressier top.   
  • To wear them for a casual daytime look, wear them with a plain tee or a chunky sweater, Converse shoes, and even throw on a beanie.
  • For a more playful look throw on your favorite graphic tee.
  • I recommend keeping the leopard item as your main focus of the outfit.

 
 






















Pants: Forever 21
Shoes(old): Similar
Shirt(old): Similar
Sweater Urban Outfitters(old): Love this

11 comments:

  1. Ohh you look so good in leopard leggings and those shoes are so pretty!!
    I am personally a fan of any type of animal print as well, but I usually wear the prints for my tops.
    These are really nice tips and I agree that keeping the leopard leggings the main point of your outfit is really important!
    yhttp://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment!!! I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  2. love your pants and boots! you look stunning <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun boots!

    Mindy

    www.kindofluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right they are my go to booties right now!!!

      Delete
  4. You are stunning girl! Loving this look :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet!!! Thanks so much for the love :)

      Delete
  5. Leopard is one of my favorite things too! Love your tips for rocking pants like these!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leopard is the best huh?! Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  6. cute pants! love the zip at the bottom. your hair looks adorable too.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete