Friday, April 4, 2014

Cross your fingers

I'm really crossing my fingers this was the last snow storm until next winter I'm so ready for some sunshine and warm weather. I can't wait to play outside with my babies, anytime it's warm enough to take them on a walk they absolutely love it! Now is the perfect time to stock up on beanies and gloves for next winter they are so cheap right now, H&M has a bunch of cute scarves and beanies for like $5 in store. The sweatpants I'm wearing below are one of my favorite pairs they are super cute and I feel like you can dress them up or down, they are from H&M. I swear H&M has the best selection of cute sweatpants, you have got to check it out if you haven't. I hope everyone has a great weekend!!! 
 




 
Sweatpants H&M(sold out online): really similar
Jacket(old): almost identical 
Shirt Free People: It's half off now 6pm.com
beanie(old): similar
gloves(old): similar
Shoes: Steve Madden
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment