Wednesday, April 30, 2014

BLOGS THAT INSPIRE ME

There are two blogs that I read on a daily basis, I literally can't wait to see what they wear next, I love their style. They really inspired me to start my own blog.  I have always loved clothes and shoes, and I love getting inspiration from celebrities and other bloggers.

The first blogger that I absolutely love is Courtney Kerr from What Courtney Wore. I'm obsessed with her style and I love her short hair, if your looking for a new hairstyle. I would look to hers for inspiration.

 
 
The second blogger that I have loved following and getting outfit inspiration is Cara from Cara Loren  I'm pretty sure I have loved every single outfit she has ever put on her blog. She is absolutely gorgeous and has the most perfect hair ever.
 
 
 
 If you haven't checked out these two blogs you are seriously missing out, they have amazing style and will for sure make you want to go shopping. I can only hope to one day have a successful blog like theirs. Have a great Wednesday and thanks for stopping by. 


16 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I love Cara Loren's blog too and I will check out Courtney's.

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh love both of them!! Their style is fabulous, along with yours! :)

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love.. thanks for introducing! xo
    Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cara's blog is what I would call my "gateway drug" into the blogging world! Ever since I discovered hers I have gained such a fascination. She's definitely at the top of my bookmarked blogs to check in the morning! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    www.aboutamor.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will definitely have to check out these blogs! Great suggestions... My two favorites are Pink Peonies and Gal Meets Glam :) Thanks for stopping by Palm and Peachtree!

    xo, Bekka
    Palm and Peachtree, A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog
    Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Courtney's blog! Her style of writing is so relatable and engaging. Not to mention her outfits are cute and something anyone could wear. Truly enjoyed this post :)

    Stay Styled,

    Lindsey
    http://staystyledoc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. those two are without doubt beautiful blogs serving lots of inspirations

    www.thefashionfraction.com
    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them too!

    http://malohatbb.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the recommendations! going to check them out now!

    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't actually read either of these blogs but now I will be doing - You're right, Cara's hair is incredible! Both their styles are amazing, thank you for drawing my attention to them! I'd like to see more of these posts on your blog as you clearly have an eye for good blogs ;)

    Christina | Passion Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Courtney's blog!

    xx,
    Elizabeth
    www.adrian-james.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow both of them have impeccable taste! especially courtney- i'm off to drool all over her blog now, haha

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Cara´s blog. :) Xoxo
    http://liveoutloudpris.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow they both have some really nice fashion senses!!
    yhttp://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete