Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Better than False Eyelashes

 YOUNIQUE MOODSTRUCK 3D FIBER LASHES
TRANSPLANTING GEL & NATURAL FIBERS
 
 
Yesterday I was introduced to this and I have officially found the best thing ever to add length to your eyelashes and its so easy to apply. Wait till you see the pictures below I was so surprised by the results. I can't lie I was skeptical when I first heard about this product because I'm pretty sure I've tried every lengthening mascara and even Lilash but this product is the BOMB, it REALLY WORKS. I'm so glad I tried it because I'm hooked and now I can have amazing eyelashes without having to mess with glue and false lashes. You have to try it, I promise you will be glad you did. 
 
What it is: Its a new eyelash enhancing duo that provides a %300 increase in thickness and volume to your lashes while still looking real and natural. Its water resistant, safe for contact lenses, and washes off easily with soap and water.
 
Your kit comes with 1 tube of Transplanting Gel and 1 tube of Natural Fibers for $29 which is well worth the price because I only used one coat and got amazing results. My regular MAC mascara is $16 and every time I use it I do at least 2-3 coats. I'll keep you updated how many months it lasts.
 
 
Its comes in the cutest case, I love it!
 


 
Above: Left eye one coat of Younique Moodstruck, Right eye no mascara
 
 
Above: Left eye one coat of  Younique Moodstruck, Right eye one coat of MAC zoom lash

 
Above & Below picture: Both eyes one coat of Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes
  
 
How to order this amazing 3D Fiber Lash Mascara
 Click Nichole's name below, she is my awesome friend who introduced me to this amazing product
 
Follow her on Facebook
 
You can also email her at Scentsiblegirl07@aol.com or call her at 801-540-1689
 
 
Nichole has nothing but amazing things to say about Younique and if anyone is interested in becoming a presenter, the kit is $99 and has over $400 worth of makeup. Your website is free, no fees ever. Contact Nichole if your interested in joining a great company.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Juliet! I LOVE the photos!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! - Nichole Woolsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mascara is amazing!
    Gorgeous lashes. c:
    Thanks so much for sharing!! All I use is mascara.

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that mascara is intense!!! Looks amazing!!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing this all over people's blogs and instagram! It's clearly the new craze! Thanks for sharing your experience.

    Stay Styled,

    Lindsey

    http://staystyledoc.com/

    ReplyDelete