Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring Pants


I can't believe its already Monday, the weekends fly by way too fast. Lets jump right into todays outfit,  I just want to say I'm loving the trends in fashion this spring, especially all of the comfortable pants. I hope they never go out of style because there is nothing better than looking and feeling cute and to top that off you feel like your wearing lounge pants. I can't lie I have never been a big fan of wearing jeans, to me they aren't comfy. Growing up my mom had to beg me to wear them to school.  One of my favorite stores for pants is Free People, but they can be pricey. I got lucky and scored these at Nordstrom Rack for more than half off of the regular price. Another store with great selection that has a lower price point is H&M. 
You will start to notice I wear a lot of cardigans, I'm obsessed with them I have them in every color because they always fit whether you gain or lose weight, which is fabulous especially when your going through a pregnancy and then trying to lose the weight. Your body changes shape so much that its great to have cardigans to throw over any t-shirt or tank top. Cardigans are a must have for every girl, definitely a staple item in my book. 
I hope everyone has a great Monday! Let me know if you have any requests for future blog posts. Love you guys and thanks for following.
 
 





Tee(old): Love this
Purse Sam Edelman(old): Love this &This
Jewelry(old)


No comments:

Post a Comment