Monday, March 3, 2014

Studs and Leopard

 
 
I have really wanted to start a fashion clothing blog forever but kept putting it off because I'm nervous about putting myself out there. I know there will always be people who will be critical, but I have come to realize that the most important thing for each of us to do is be happy with who we are. That's been tough after having my twins and my body is not what it used to be. I'm sure every mom out there goes through the same thing of learning to dress your new body and feel cute again.

As you can tell I'm obsessed with leopard, black and studs! Black is easy to wear and makes me feel a little more slender, which is great as I try and lose the rest of my baby weight.  I have been wanting this jacket forever and it finally went on sale for a killer deal so I could not pass it up. I'm all about comfort and this outfit from head to toe is exactly that. These shoes are the best kind out there they have style without giving up comfort, they have the perfect wedge and they only have a small heal which makes them super comfy. I also feel like every time I wear this necklace from Zara it just pulls any outfit together.
 
Leopard/Leather Jacket: I got it from Free People its still available at One Teaspoon
Black Long Sleeve-old: Similar
Pants: Converse
Shoes: Miss Sixty-old similar
Purse: Cut N' Paste-old Similar
Necklace: Zara-old Similar
Ring: Lucky Brand-old
 

No comments:

Post a Comment