Monday, March 10, 2014

Neon Grunge

I'm loving the weather lately, only having to wear a light jacket instead of totally bundling up is awesome. Bring on the sunshine! One of my favorite things to wear lately is baggy boyfriend jeans (I buy like 3 sizes bigger than my normal size because I love them really baggy) they are so comfortable and as always anything with studs I love. I have had this jacket for years and its still a go to piece that I will continue to wear over and over, and in my book you can't go wrong with a pair of converse. I hope you like the grunge look as much as I do, when you want to dress grunge a key staple will be distressed jeans and also your favorite band tee. Grunge is mostly about being comfortable so sneakers are also a must.


 

 
 
Sunglasses: Guess I got them at the Mall of America last year- This years version
Jacket: Urban Outfitters (old)- similar and similar
Tank Top: Junk Food (old)- Love this
Jeans: American Eagle ($14 at Down East Home)-  similar @American Eagle
Shoes: Converse (old)- Need These
Purse: Lucky Brand (old)- Similar
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment