Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My skincare Routine


I feel like my skincare routine is pretty simple I have tried so many different brands of face washes, toners, and lotions and I always come back to Clinique's 3-step skincare for skin type 2: dry combination skin.  It just works for my skin. Sometimes when I run out I don't want to spend the money on it cause it is a little pricey but I always regret when I try something else, I feel like every time I try other stuff my skin feels dry or my makeup doesn't apply the same. Clinique doesn't dry my face out and never once has irritated my skin. Also when I do get an occasional breakout it clears it up fairly quickly. I love this stuff. I used it for the first time when I was in high school and it worked for me then and I still absolutely love it.

Step 1: I use equate cleansing cloths and water to remove my makeup. I've found for me that water removes my mascara better than any makeup remover I have tried, then I wipe the rest of my makeup off with these equate cloths. I just get them at Walmart. 


 
Step 2:  I use one squirt of the liquid facial soap mild. rinse it off with water and blot dry with a dry wash cloth. 



Step 3: I put a little bit of the clarifying lotion 2 on a cotton ball and rub it all over my face, it makes my skin feel so fresh and clean, this is my favorite thing it kinda tingles. I feel like it gets rid of that dead flakey skin.


Step 4: The last part of my skincare routine I use dramatically different moisturizer. This is my favorite lotion of all time, I've tried more expensive and supposedly better lotions but this one is my all time favorite that I always come back to.

One last thing Dont pick at your face. However there is one exception, if you have a nasty whitehead please pop it, but once you see blood step away from the zit! 

I almost forgot Dillards is having their clinique bonus right now but it ends today so if you need anything from clinique I would get it now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment