Friday, March 7, 2014

Moccassins are a must

I just realized everything I wore this past week involved leopard, I think I may have a problem. I'm a little obsessed with leopard print! I promise I really have other prints in my closet. This outfit is pure comfort which works great when I'm takin care of my lil babes. My hubby got me these pants for Christmas and I absolutely love them they are so comfortable but they look more put together than plain sweat pants. I love this jacket, I got it for a great deal at Nordstrom Rack for only $16. I am such a bargain shopper I like to think of it like hunting. Boys like to hunt for deer and I like to hunt for a great deal on clothes.  I've been really into moccasins lately they are so easy to throw on and are beyond comfy.  These are by Jeffrey Campbell and I gotta say they are the cutest ones I have ever found, and you'll never guess, yep I got them on clearance!
 
 
 

 
Jacket Nordstrom Rack: almost identical
Long sleeve black tee-old: Similar
Leopard Pants sold out: similar H&M &Similar
Moccasins by Jeffrey Campbell-old: Obsessed with these
Purse: Cut N' Paste- old: similar
 
 
Thanks so much for following I really appreciate it!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment