Sunday, March 30, 2014

Leopard Snow

Wow it has been a crazy week with weather, like two days ago I was outside with no jacket and yesterday it was snowing like crazy. Don't get me wrong I'm so excited for spring and summer weather but I was really happy I got to rock my leopard coat one more time because I absolutely love it. I also think when it snows you can capture some pretty cool pictures. I have been obsessed with wedges since becoming a mom. High heels aren't practical for me right now because I'm scared I'll trip and fall and drop the car seat. I also love the type of dress I have on below because it fits your body through all shapes and sizes. I wore it all the time pre-pregnancy, during pregnancy, and now after. They don't sell it anymore at Express but I put a link below to one just like it, so be sure to check it out. Thanks so much for following I really appreciate it.
 




 
 
Coat Guess (old): similar 
Dress Express (old): similar
Tights: H&M
Hat: Swell.com
Purse Betsey Johnson(old): Similar
Gloves(old): similar
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment