Thursday, March 13, 2014

If you need some workout motivation, I have an idea!



I used to workout in old sweats and an old t-shirt. I thought there was no point in dressing up when I was just going to get all gross and sweaty. Since having babies I have learned that putting a little more thought into what I wear while working out actually motivates me to get my workout on! I think it might be because most days I'm wearing sweats with spit up on them, so even getting dressed in cute gym clothes gets me motivated. 

 Just recently I've noticed colorful sneakers and cute tops, with some flattering yoga pants have really gotten me excited about working out again. 

If your like me and trying to lose the baby weight or you just need some extra motivation get some cute workout gear that makes you feel confident and cute, and as a result, I promise you'll be more motivated to get your work out on. 

Ps I'm crazy jealous of all the girls who Breastfeed and the weight magically disappears, I'm workin out, eating healthy and these extra lbs are just not going anywhere. Am I the only one who can't lose weight while breastfeeding? If anyone has any tips please share! 



 
Nike Pants: Nike also Dicks Sporting Goods
Jacket (old): similar
Shoes (old): Love these & these & these
Awesome car seat covers made by my mom

2 comments: