Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Denim Jackets are a Perfect Staple

Normally I feel like its really hard to keep up with fashion trends but one item I've noticed I never get rid of are my denim jackets. I still wear denim jackets from a decade ago, its like they don't go out of style. I believe that's because there are so many different ways to wear them and they work with every body type. In my opinion denim jackets are a must-have for any fashionable girls wardrobe. They do so much more than keep you warm. They add style to any outfit, you can wear it over a basic shirt or layer it with button ups or hoodies. Below I have styled one of my favorite jackets that I scored for like $24 from down east really casual by pairing it with a basic white tee and sweat pants. You can seriously use a denim jacket to spice up any plain outfit, the possibilities are endless when it comes to a great denim jacket.


 
Jacket True Religion(old): similar 
T-shirt(old): similar 
Pants Harajuku Lovers(old): similar  & Similar
Purse Sam Edelman gift from parents for Christmas (sold out): this is cute and same shape
shoes (old): Need these
sunglasses: Guess
 


1 comment:

  1. I totally agree, wear my denim jacket over maxi dresses quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete