Monday, March 24, 2014

All Black and a Pop of Leopard

Happy Monday I hope everyone had a great weekend. I love weekends where I can just hang out with my husband and babies. This weekend was extra special because I was able to hang out with some friends I haven't seen in years and it was great to catch up with them and see all of their cute kids. I'm still loving all black because I feel like its slimming and its an easy go to if your in a rush to throw an outfit together. I'm sure if you have looked at my blog at all you know that leopard is an obsession of mine. To me you can't go wrong with all black and a pop of leopard. Thanks so much for checking out my blog and I hope you have a great start to the week.
 
 







Shirt Lauren Conrad (old): Similar 
Pants: Converse 
Shoes: Similar 
Purse Sam Edelman (old): similar 
Sunglasses: Guess 
Bracelet Jessica Simpson(old): similar
 


No comments:

Post a Comment