Wednesday, March 12, 2014

All About Camo

I'm still huge into the Camo print trend. In my book you can totally wear it without looking like your in the army. If you want to rock this trend too your going to focus on one key element of an outfit. For example if you found some camo pants you love, or some camo shoes your going to want to keep the focus on that item so make sure the rest of your outfit is simple and wear complimentary colors to ensure that you look on trend. Below I'm wearing my favorite camo sweatpants with a gray tee, paired with my fave denim jacket. Find your perfect camo piece to incorporate this trend into your wardrobe. 

 
 
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
 
 
Junk Food T-Shirt: Love this Junk Food Tee 
Camo Sweats by NSF: Similar
Beanie: Neff
Converse shoes: similar
Purse Lucky Brand: Love this
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment