Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Harem Pants and Leopard

The weather here in Utah has been so nice this week, I was able to wear a light cardigan and it was perfect! I love all black because its so easy to throw together when your in a hurry. With twin babies I don't have much time to spend putting outfits together most days, so all black is super easy and I feel put together. I'm all about comfort these days being a new mom I can't really wear my hair down because my lil guy is always pulling my hair so messy buns are my go to hairstyle right now. I also love adding a pop of leopard anytime I can and these Steve Madden Ecentric shoes are cute and comfy.
 
Top: JcPenney similar here
Cardigan: Gap
Harem Pants: Forever 21
Purse: Lucky Brand old similar here
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment